BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 30, 2009

The G-spot: Not so pleasurable

I checked out the G-spot, I must say I was utterly disappointed. The name was very tantalizing and catchy, yet the delivery was not as exciting. Out of all the blogs I've seen from JMS 1 students, this particular blog was very difficult to navigate. I found that the dates span from June 2005, not really sure how that happened. The posts were either deleted or well hidden, for I only saw three. It was even difficult to see the group's mission statement as to try and understand what they were aiming to achieve.

Personally I would have loved to see provocative journalism to accompany the name of the blog. I would have wanted to see female journalists engaging with the blog in a critical and analytic way. As a plus, I must give the group an A plus on one of their articles. Their article on being an Asian was very interesting and had a slight numerous note to it. Although written by someone else, it was still good to see on their blog.

The group members of the G-sport did not do this blog justice and failed to deliver interesting issues to the followers.In essence a good theme turned sour.http://thegspot.blogspot.com/

0 comments: