BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Grey-and-Pink Leopard Print Welcomes You :)

Ola!
I am Simone.
I am currently in my first year at varsity (Rhodes) studying journalism.
The following blog is made up of four different people.
This is what MY postings will be about:

My postings are going to be about me. My ideas, my thoughts, my feelings and my fights. Brought together with three other girls from my journ tut, we shall each go through these above things and eventually our personalities and differences will shine.

Writing has such a strong impact on those who read and I don’t want to influence people in a negative way when thinking about life.

Rather, assisting readers when it comes to questioning themselves and their beliefs so that they can fully appreciate who they are is preferred.

This may read like a propaganda speech in itself, but moving away from that by delving deeper into the idealistic approaches people subscribe to and prefer is more interesting than manipulating humans (at least for me). Taking a look at the good and the ugly in the messages one comes across is a better way to tackle the stitches of life.

Terms that only make sense to the ‘master’ in that field will be omitted unless necessary. My language is simple, yet tasteful, easy to understand yet not boring.
When the simplest problem is proposed in the most complex language, leaving out the average citizen it saddens me. Some of the most brilliant brains are left unacknowledged, never ever enabling them to use their full potential.
Two brains really are better than one and giving one to do all the work is placing too much of a constraint on the potential something can reach. And that’s how I hope we can all work together on it through this blog.

0 comments: