BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

My blog is my lease on life!

My name is Simphathisiwe Sibeko, known in the blogosphere as Zoey from cowANDchickenANDcoward. I am a 20 year old female who is passionately in love with the colour blue, food, laughter and having fun in all shapes, forms and sizes. I am a firm believer in the thought that each person is entitled to their opinion on anything and everything and I am well aware that "common sense" is not always common, but I am fond of using wit and charm to push the envelope here and there. Many people are under the notion that I am hard to please and complicated, which is untrue and a misrepresentation of who I am. I love laughing and the cause of my laughter is not always the most intelligent cause. My main motto in life is " Do what you can to maintain happiness within and around you". As a result, my life is driven not by what I want and can get out of it, but how I can live to make the lives of others easier in a way that will make me happy. I unwind by watching movies, cartoons and eating junk food. I wish I had more will power to resist this poison to my body. I am not keen on reading, but when I do read, I want to read something worthwhile, so I will probably research for a while until I find something seriously worth my while. I hate lies, no matter how entertaining they may be, so I encourage honesty at all times. I am as knowledgible as I should be about politics, so I intend to ask many questions which will assist me in this regard. Taking into consideration my personality and those of my group members, our blog is meant to be a worthwhile read. We will have many random polls and topics, but we will ask the questions many other people are and were afraid to ask and we will explore aspects of life which many are afraid to even acknowledge existence of. Our blog will be pleasantly shocking, significantly inspirational, unbelievably funny and insanely addictive addictive. Our intention is to make you forget what you used to get up tobefore cowANDchickenANDcoward came into your life.

0 comments: